The staff at Little Explorers are trained in the developmental milestones for each age group and plan their curriculum or daily schedule accordingly. Of course, each child is met at the point she is at and encouraged to move beyond that, exercising her natural curiosity, exploring her senses, using her whole body and developing her language and thought patterns.
- They convince me that they genuinely enjoy working with children
- They are positive people who actively use this approach with the children in their care
- They have the necessary training to actively contribute to the classroom curriculum and the necessary experience to calmly manage classroom life
- They work well together, which has a major impact on the feel of the school
- They are aware how best to prevent accidents but also know how to deal wih injury, should the unexpexted happen
- I WOULD FEEL HAPPY LEAVING MY KIDS WITH THEM